Women’s Health Workshops
Presented by Doctor Naomi who works at Northern/Epping Hospital
The session starts at 10am and finishes at 12 noon
These two sessions at Epping Community Services Hub, 713 High Street Epping.
If you require assistance to fill in the form please contact me
If you would like an interpreter please let me know
SESSION : 23 April 2018
WOMEN’S HEALTH – Protective or Prevention Health Care
- Discussion regarding examinations, health checking to help women stay healthier
- Explaining why vaccines and immunizations, what are physical health checks for women, etc.
If you want to attend this workshop:
- please fill in the attached registration form
- If you require childcare we can attempt to manage this
- If you require an interpreter please let us know when you register
- post in the stamped envelope to send back so you are registered
- You will be contacted if you are able to get a place in the workshop
- Applications need to be returned by 19 April 3pm if interpreter is required otherwise women can join in on 23 April at 10am.
There are only 12 places in each workshop.
For further information please phone Karen Hagen, 0477704642, during business hours.